(AML) American Medical Laboratories at Herzliya Medical Center is Israel's largest private full-service clinical laboratory equipped with automated, state-of-the-art equipment. AML serves the general public, as well as members of the various health-funds, Israeli medical institutions and leading multi-national pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
· AML is the only private medical laboratory in Israel accredited by ISRAC under the ISO 15189 internationally accepted standard for human medical laboratories.
· It has an independent Quality Assurance department with a proprietary quality manual document, version controlled and written standard operating procedures.
· AML Israel provides comprehensive central laboratory services for clinical trials to the international and Israeli pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Clinical Trials department has independent project and data management, logistics and archiving expertise.
· The pharmaceutical companies running the trials routinely inspect all aspects of the laboratory procedures, to ascertain that the data provided meets the requirements of the FDA and other international governing bodies.
· AML utilizes a courier service that covers the entire country.
Lab reception hours: Sunday-Thursday 8 am until 8 pm, Friday 8 am until 1 pm
AML provides rapid and reliable results of wide array of medical tests.
Laboratory services include the following:
· Blood banking
· Immulology/Serology (including HIV testing)
· Cancer markers
· Esoteric testing
· Helicobacter pylori breath test
· PLAC Test – Blood test that help determine the risk of heart disease and stroke
· Aspirin Works – a urine test determining efficacy of the antithrombotic action of aspirin.
Most of the routine test results are ready within several hours. Backed by its highly trained and motivated personnel, AML is committed to quality and accuracy.